The Healing Sanctuary Careers
Join Our Team
See open positions available below.
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
The Healing Sanctuary is looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for the right person who can talk with patients about health care packages and treatments. This position will work closely with the doctor and providers to give patients the best care possible. An ideal candidate would be outgoing, having good communication skills, and a quick learner. Sales experience is a must, and no medical background is required.
- Consult with patients and family members to discuss care concerns.
- Educate patients about the services we provide throughout the clinic.
- Develop a relationship of trust with the patients
- Treat patients with empathy and respect. Conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Consult and collaborate with the providers to fully understand the treatment plan for the patient.
Certified Medical Assistant
The Healing Sanctuary is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Preparing patients for exam and collecting vitals
- Assist Providers
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- CMA Certification required