THE HEALING SANCTUARY
We have numerous supplements to aid in your joint/chronic pain relief.
IV Therapy has vast benefits for overall health and nutrition in general, but we have one specifically targeted at tissue healing and pain relief!
Healing Tissue (Pre/Post Surgical)
Aids in tissue preparation prior to surgery & promotes healing after surgery. Essential minerals including taurine & procaine provide pain relief & reduce inflammation.
We have a variety of injections aimed to help muscle/tissue regeneration. Our injections differ from steroid injections by fixing the problem. We don’t focus on only masking the pain, but giving you long-lasting repair and relief.
Our tissue repairing injections contain our proprietary blend of nutrients plus ozone, or can contain only ozone. These injections are placed deep into joint spaces to promote health tissue and regenerate cartilage. The proprietary blend consists of multiple amino acids, B12 and procaine. The addition of ozone to these injections provides high amounts of oxygen to the joint spaces, which are typically low-oxygenated areas. Patients can see improvements from joint pain within the first several injections. This can offer the ability to withhold from surgical intervention and does not have any negative side effects, unlike steroid injections.
This homeopathic/oxygen injection technique for treating all forms of musculoskeletal and joint pain including: chronic back pain, rotator cuff injuries, degenerative and arthritic hips and knees, degenerated discs, and shoulder and elbow pain. The good thing about Prolozone is that because it corrects the pathology of the disorder, there is a 75% chance for the chronic pain sufferer to becoming permanently pain-free.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
The body has the incredible ability to naturally heal itself. Platelet-rich plasma can be used in a variety of ways, and injecting it into the joints where there is pain or inflammation is a form of regenerative medicine. This promotes our natural blood cells to heal damaged tissue. The plasma contains growth factors and other proteins that are essential in the repair and regeneration of tissues.
Plasma and Platelets
Plasma is the watery part of our blood which mostly contains water, electrolytes, and protein. It makes up more than half of the volume of our blood, and 90 percent of plasma is water. Platelets are small blood cells that are crucial to the body’s natural healing process. They contain growth factors and other proteins that are essential in the repair and regeneration of tissues. We will use your own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints.
PRP Injection Process
The PRP injection process is a relatively quick injection procedure that is done in our office.
- Bood Collection: First we collect a small amount of blood from the patient’s arm.
- Centrifugation: The blood sample is then placed in a centrifuge machine which spins rapidly to separate the blood. This process concentrates the platelets, creating a solution with a higher-than-normal platelet concentration.
- Injection: The concentrated platelets are then injected into the injured area. The idea is that the growth factors released by the platelets will accelerate the body’s natural healing process.
PRP injections are primarily used to treat soft tissue injuries, musculoskeletal injuries, and conditions. What this means is that PRP is used to treat conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bad joints, strained ligaments, and strained tendons. As such you can receive PRP injections at many soft tissue areas that are plagued by pain. For some, this may mean getting an injection in their knee to help with osteoarthritis pain. For others, this may mean an injection to help heal their tennis elbow. If you have chronic pain linked to osteoarthritis or chronic pain linked to strained ligaments or tendons PRP can help provide you not only pain relief but aid in the healing process.
- PRP injections may be used in conjunction with other treatments to help avoid surgery or long-term pain medications. These injections are primarily used to treat soft tissue injuries, muscles, and ligaments to improve their function and reduce pain and inflammation. Some of the common conditions that we treat are listed below but not limited to:
- Shoulder Pain- Arthritis, torn rotator cuff, torn labrum, torn bicep,
- Lower Back Pain- Anything causing pain in your lower back
- Elbow- Golfers elbow, tennis elbow
- Wrist Pain- Any pain in your wrist, arthritis, the thumb carpometacarpal joint, carpal tunnel
- Hip Pain- Bone on bone pain, osteoarthritis, hip bursitis
- Knee Pain- Arthritis, torn meniscus, ACL injuries, MCL injuries, runner’s knee, jumper’s knee
- Ankle Pain- Ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, arthritis
- Feet Pain- Pain in the feet
- If you are having chronic pain anywhere else, we can discuss if PRP injections could benefit you in your pain management.
Advantages Of PRP Injections
- Tissue Regeneration: PRP injections contain growth factors that stimulate the regeneration of tissues, and promote healing and the repair of tissue. Orthopedic and sports medicine find this beneficial in treating injuries to tendons, ligaments, and joints.
- Reduced Inflammation: PRP injections are anti-inflammatory in nature and can reduce inflammation at the site of an injury or affected area. Inflammation going down can lead to pain relief and improved bodily function.
- Minimally Invasive: PRP is a minimally invasive procedure that can be performed in an outpatient setting. This reduces the risks of invasive surgical procedures such as complications and infection.
- Customized Treatment: PRP injections are derived from a patient’s own blood so there is minimal risk of allergic reaction or the body rejecting the treatment. The concentration of platelets can also be adjusted based on what each patient needs or the injury that is being treated. PRP deviates from the “one-size-fits-all” approach that seems to be all too common.
- Versatility: PRP has been used in many different medical fields including orthopedics, dermatology, dentistry, and aesthetic medicine. PRP has been used to treat a wide range of conditions such as osteoarthritis, tendonitis, chronic pain, and even hair loss.
- Faster Healing: PRP promotes the natural healing process and may be able to accelerate the overall healing time compared to other conventional treatments. PRP has been sought out by athletes and individuals who are seeking a quicker recovery from injuries.
- Potential Cost Savings: For many PRP therapy offers a cost-effective alternative to more invasive treatments, invasive surgeries, or other long-term medication plans.
- Limited Side Effects: Since PRP is derived from the patient’s own blood, the risk of adverse reactions or side effects is minimal. Any discomfort or side effects are usually mild and temporary.
Injections Can Help With:
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) creates micro-currents inside of tissues triggering a domino effect of biological processes to aid damaged tissue, like recharging your cells’ batteries. Sitting in the PEMF chair for 30 minutes or less can energize the natural healing power within each cell of the body, resulting in tremendous benefits.
INCREASES BONE DENSITY
SUPPORTS CELLULAR DETOX
HEALING BONE FRACTURES
RELIEVES INJURY & FATIGUE
One area discovered as part of peptide bio-regulators are referred to as cytomedines.
First obtained from the hypothalamus of the brain, other peptide regulators in different tissues have been discovered. The discovery of these regulators has led to the idea that these peptides aid in the proper function and repair of specific tissues and that therapies using these peptides can alter the dysfunctional aging process.
Selective to Bone and Cartilage Cells
Uses: Arthritis, Rheumatism, Degenerative Joint Disease, Osteoporosis, Arthrolithiasis
Selective for Myocytes
Uses: Athletes (may be banned in sports) or Physically Active People to Increase Muscle Reserve and Decrease Fatigue
Pulsewave/Shockwave Therapy uses an electromagnetically generated shock wave produced within a hand-held applicator. The shock wave is generated by discharging a high voltage capacitor. The transient magnetic field produced by the coil induces eddy currents in the metal membrane, causing it to repel from the coil, thus producing a pressure wave.
With its progressive technological advancements, pulsewave delivers an evidence-based,
non-surgical solution for patients suffering from erectile dysfunction, and musculoskeletal pain.
With virtually no pain, no down-time and no risk, pulsewave is showing results within six 15 minute treatments!
Knee joint injuries & pain relief
MYOFASCIAL TRIGGER POINTS
IMPROVED PENILE ERECTILE QUALITY & SENSITIVITY
SHOULDER JOINT INJURIES & PAIN RELIEF
NECK MOBILITY & PAIN RELIEF
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive treatment that utilizes pressurized oxygen inside a comfortable chamber. These chambers can heighten the efficiency of your own body’s natural processes by pressurizing the atmospheric oxygen into your body (this opens the same pathways triggered during oxidative stress) and allows the body to absorb more oxygen than would normally be possible. This extra oxygen infuses into the blood, plasma, cells, and tissues, optimizing their healing ability. Your cells then can achieve better function to help with the reparative process, increasing the natural healing and recovery process.
Oxygen is breathed in and transported to the tissues by red blood cells. It can be seen as the most essential source of energy for an optimal physical and mental health, supplied through our arteries. However, as we age, the arteries become narrower, making it harder for oxygen saturated blood to reach all tissues. The increased oxygen and stem cells available in the hyperbaric chamber leads to improved brain and body performance.