The Healing Sanctuary Careers
Join Our Team
See open positions available below
The Healing Sanctuary is currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Equipment and Facilities Manager to join our team. As the Equipment and Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance, care, and efficient operation of all equipment and company property. This includes computers, peripherals, medical devices, and building furnishings. You will also play a crucial role in coordinating the overall maintenance of our building and grounds.
Typical Job Duties
- Inspect and perform maintenance on assigned equipment and facilities to ensure optimal functionality.
- Ensure that assigned facilities and equipment are prepared and ready for regular business operations as well as special events.
- Maintain comprehensive files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Manage the inventory, storage, purchasing, and distribution of equipment and supplies efficiently.
- Provide recommendations for the purchase of new equipment.
- Coordinate outdoor property maintenance activities such as lawn care, snow removal, etc., and liaise with appropriate trades for any necessary building repairs.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- A basic understanding of the equipment and facilities to be maintained, or the ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- The ability to maintain accurate records and warranties.
- A proficiency in understanding written directions found in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to complete and maintain records.
- Prior experience in facility and/or property maintenance, including basic repairs, is required.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating property maintenance activities with external entities is preferred.
This role involves prolonged periods of desk work and computer usage.
Must be capable of regularly lifting up to 15 pounds and occasionally lifting over 50 pounds.
Ability to access and navigate all areas of the building and property is necessary.
We value our employees’ well-being and offer a comprehensive package including: Paid Time Off; Simple IRA with company match; company-paid life insurance; group vision and dental options; employee discounts on medical and aesthetic services; and an in-house chef! Compensation for this position starts at $20.00/hour. Our core hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Thursday and we close at 2:00 on Fridays! Full time and part time candidates may be considered. Join our team and help us maintaining our equipment and facilities to the highest standards. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Bilingual Medical Receptionist
The Healing Sanctuary is a new kind of health care clinic. We see our patients as people, rather than reducing them to a diagnosis. It’s our mission to get to the root cause of the issue. Combining traditional and integrative medicine, we provide a variety of options to help everyone progress along their own path to optimal health. As a Bilingual Medical Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for patients as they enter our clinic and the last face they see when they leave. You will be responsible for helping to ensure their experience contributes to their overall positive health and wellness. Our receptionists must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Typical Job Duties
- Answering phones, emails, and faxes; taking clear messages when needed
- Scheduling patients, including rescheduling and cancelling appointments as needed
- Greeting and guiding patients and visitors appropriately
- Inventorying, ordering, and stocking supplies and medical supplements
- Providing a 5-Star experience to everyone who enters our clinic
- Prior experience supporting operations in a medical setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to ensuring patient confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Experience using Word, Excel, and Google Suite
We value our employees’ well-being and offer a comprehensive package including: Paid Time Off; Simple IRA with employer-paid match; company-paid life insurance; vision and dental coverage; an in-house chef; and employee discounts on medical and aesthetic treatments. Compensation starts at $16.00/hour. This is a full-time position with a Monday-Friday schedule. We work 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Thursday and close at 2:00 pm on Fridays!
If you put the patient first and believe health and healing is more than pills and prescriptions, we want to hear from you! Join our dynamic and compassionate team and participate in meaningful work that positively impacts lives.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
The Healing Sanctuary is a new kind of health care clinic. We see our patients as people, rather than reducing them to a diagnosis. It’s our mission to get to the root cause of the issue. By combining traditional and integrative medicine, we provide a variety of options to help everyone progress along their own path to optimal health with a 5-star standard of care for the whole family. As a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing healthcare services under the supervision of a physician as part of our healthcare team. You will help our patients look and feel their best with a focus on promoting overall health and wellness, as well as the prevention of disease.
Typical Job Duties
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile, and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes, and results of physical examination.
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed treatments and health maintenance.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections and immunizations.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests.
- Provide physicians with assistance during surgical or complicated medical procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and other conditions including: symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health care measures.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all forms; verbal, non-verbal, written, in-person, etc.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and conclusions when problem solving.
- Skilled in actively looking for ways to help people.
- Graduation from an accredited educational PA or NP program
- Current Idaho licensure
- Complete adequate CME as required
- 2 years’ experience working in a primary care, urgent care, or emergency care environment.
- Working knowledge of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Ozone Treatment, or other areas integrative medicine.
- Prior experience working with Women’s Health
- Prior experience working with Family Practice
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
We value our employees’ well-being and offer a comprehensive package including: Paid Time Off; Simple IRA with employer match; company-paid life insurance; vision and dental coverage; an in-house chef; and employee discounts on medical and aesthetic treatments. We work Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and 8:00 am-2:00 pm on Friday. Compensation for this position starts at $100,000. If you put the patient first and believe health and healing is more than pills and prescriptions, we want to hear from you! Join our dynamic and compassionate team and participate in meaningful work that positively impacts lives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.